We all have the best intentions when we make resolutions. Go to the gym more, eat better, get to sleep earlier, wake up earlier, make more time for family, save more money, even invest in the future. Almost every year they are the same. This year I want to put a little spin on our New Year’s resolution list and add some humor. Below is a list of some pretty hysterical (and maybe a little honest) resolutions to tickle your funny bone and start your New Year off with a smile!
- This year I will complete my New Year Resolution list I made in 2009!
- Not to go to the gym on a day that ends in Y
- I will do less laundry and use more deodorant
- I will remember my password because it makes the IT department angry every time I ask them to reset it.
- I will no longer consider an apple martini part of my daily fruit intake
- This year I will actually maybe kind of sort of eat better.
By the way… when in doubt, January is a practice month and you can always start again in February! Wishing everyone a safe and very fun 2019! Always remember to laugh at yourself first! Life is short, don’t take it to seriously, no one gets out alive!