I love to send corny jokes to my kids randomly. They are absolutely silly and usually completely random, but I know that they make my kids laugh inside, usually smile and they almost roll they eyes and say “oh mom!”. It’s the best. If nothing else, it makes me smile just to send them. I thought I would share some of these silly little snippets with you in case you find it in your heart to send a random message to your loved ones today…. just because. I promise, making someone “LOL” for no reason at all is the best!
Here are a few….
- How do you make a tissue dance? (Put a little boogie in it)
- Why is 6 scared of 7? (Because 7 8 9)
- Why do some fish live in salt water? (Because pepper would make them sneeze)
- Where do bees go to the bathroom? (The BP station)
- Why did the picture have to go to prison? (It was framed)
- Why is it impossible for your nose to be 12 inches long? (Because then it would be a foot)
- Why did the physics teacher break up with the biology teacher? (There was no chemistry)
- Why do the French like to eat snails? (They don’t like fast food)
- Why is it a bad idea to insult an Octopus? (Because it is well-armed)
- Why do cows wear bells? (Their horns don’t work)
I know this post is a bit corny, but who can’t use to be a little silly now and again. In today’s world we could all stand to lighten up and just laugh. Pass these along to someone in need of a smile instead of a frown and in case I haven’t mentioned it lately… Have a Happy day!
Leave a Reply